Visa Expertz: Your One-Stop Shop for Brazil Visas in India
Visa Expertz is a reputed travel agent with 13+ years of experience located in Gurgaon, India. We provide visa assistance services for pan India locations. We are experts in Brazil visas and can help you get your visa quickly and easily.
Brazil Visa Requirements for Indian Citizens
Indian citizens need a visa to travel to Brazil. The following are the requirements for a Brazil visa:
- A valid passport for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Brazil
- A recent passport-size photo
- A completed visa application form
- Proof of onward travel
- Proof of accommodation
- Visa processing fee
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination
Types of Brazil Visas
There are several types of Brazil visas, including:
- Tourist visa (VIVIS): This visa is for tourists who intend to stay in Brazil for up to 90 days.
- Business visa (VIVIS): This visa is for business travelers who intend to stay in Brazil for longer than 90 days.
- Transit visa (VIVIS): This visa is for travelers who are transiting through Brazil for up to 96 hours.
- Diplomatic and official visa (VIDIP/VISOF): This visa is for diplomats and government officials.
- Courtesy visa (VICOR): This visa is for foreign dignitaries and other special guests of the Brazilian government.
- Cultural and academic visa (VITEM I): This visa is for artists, athletes, and students who are participating in cultural or academic events in Brazil.
- Study visa (VITEM IV): This visa is for students who have been accepted to a full-time program at a Brazilian university.
- Pre-approved work visa (VITEM V): This visa is for foreign workers who have been authorized to work in Brazil by a Brazilian employer.
- Missionary visa (VITEM VII): This visa is for missionaries who are working in Brazil.
- Investment visa (VITEM IX): This visa is for foreign investors who are investing in Brazil.
- Family reunion visa (VITEM XI): This visa is for foreign nationals who are reuniting with their Brazilian family members.
- Artist and athlete visa (VITEM XII): This visa is for artists and athletes who are performing or competing in Brazil.
- Digital nomad visa (VITEM XIV): This visa is for foreign nationals who are working remotely and want to stay in Brazil for up to 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Brazil Visa for Indian Citizens
- How long does it take to get a Brazil visa?
The processing time for a Brazil visa varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time. A tourist visa usually takes 2-4 weeks to process. A business visa or study visa usually takes 4-6 weeks to process. A work visa or investment visa usually takes 6-12 weeks to process.
- How much does a Brazil visa cost?
The cost of a Brazil visa varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time. A tourist visa costs US$35 + US$7 processing fee. A business visa costs US$65 + US$7 processing fee. A study visa costs US$100 + US$7 processing fee. A work visa costs US$150 + US$7 processing fee. An investment visa costs US$200 + US$7 processing fee.
- Can I get a Brazil visa on arrival?
No, you cannot get a Brazil visa on arrival. You must apply for a Brazil visa in advance from a Brazilian embassy or consulate.
How Visa Expertz Can Help You Get a Brazil Visa
Visa Expertz can help you get a Brazil visa quickly and easily. We will guide you through the application process and ensure that you have all of the required documents. We will also follow up with the Brazilian embassy or consulate on your behalf to ensure that your visa is processed promptly.
Brazil Visa Most Searched Keywords
- Brazil visa for Indian citizens
- Brazil visa requirements
- Brazil tourist visa
- Brazil business visa
- Brazil transit visa
- Brazil study visa
- Brazil work visa
- Brazil investment visa
- Brazil family reunion visa
- Brazil artist and athlete visa
- Brazil digital nomad visa